Tuesday, March 21, 2017

ALLIED MOVIE REVIEW

serendipityisokay.blogspot.com

SPOILERS! DON’T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED IT YET.
          I missed Brad Pitt so much which is why  watching this new movie of his which is entitled “ALLIED” kind of reminds me of him and Angelina Jolie in the movie Mr and Mrs Smith. if compared between the two, I liked Mr and Mrs Smith more because it is more packed with action and they’re just chillin while killing people (they are so cool).
Anyway, about this new movie, if you wanted suspense, thriller, romance and a bit of paranoia then this movie would be great for you, throughout the entire movie, I’m always thinking, is she really a german spy? Most of it is 50-50, and when I learned that she is, my reaction is kinda yikes! It’s true, I thought I was going crazy! Whew movie nowadays, they really wanted you to be damn, trying to lure your brain of something crazies.
This movie grossed $112 million worldwide (wow!). It received an Academy Award nomination for Best Costume Design.
 During World War II, dated 1942, Royal Canadian Airforce intelligence office Max Vatan (Brad Pitt) travels to Casablanca in French Morocco to assassinate the German Ambassador. He is partnerered with a French Resistance fighter named Marianne Beausejour (Marion Cotillard).
The two pose as a married couple and grew closer (proximity at it’s best!) despite agreeing that in their line of work feelings can get people killed (I’m telling you people this setup is not a really good idea) then this is where the plot thickens when they become a real couple.  
 Even though, Brad Pitt is getting older, he still looks hunky and hot (oh, give me cold water). They have great chemistry with the beautiful Marion Cotillard. The language at the opening of the movie which is french made goosebumps all over my body and there I was, trying hard to imitate their frenchiness (I watched it alone so I’m laughing with myself).
For Marion, great actress, she have the beauty, body and intelligence (such a high standard for a movie LOL), I can’t believe that she became a housekeeper in this movie, she looked so cool when she’s killing people, yet she chose to stay at home mom, just waiting for her husband to come home (why do boys have all the fun? It’s so unfair).
The director behind this movie is the legendary Robert Zemeckis, remember the movie Forrest Gump? Cast Away? Yeah, he directed those too, so expect some twisted plot in this movie, you’ll love it.
I’m basically crying when it came to the ending, I just can’t watched it again (this movie is also a tragedy, so bring a tissue). I can’t believe that she died in the end (I’m the saddest human being). Whenever I think of it I can’t help but contemplate that there should be another way (this is the planes fault, it won’t start! LOL). That’s why she killed herself, and my heart just shattered to pieces. Me writing this review makes me emotional again, and I have to watch a funny movie to get over it.
So to you, who wanted this kind of genre. Please watched ALLIED and comment your reactions down below and let me know what you think.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment