Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Me being bitter

I don't like schools, and like some of the students when i am in school my imagination usually wander in the outside, that is why i am not talkative. I like spending time alone, i love thinking and imagining. Ultimately it had become a habit and because of it i haven't focused much on school. If there are school projects and assignments i lazily do it. I usually frowned if there are assignments and i can't always wait to go home, going home is one of the best feeling in the world (hmm, such a terrible thing for me to say, ain't it? but that is what i felt.)

During elementary days my classmates talked about schools, games and building friendships, while me played Age of Empires till dawn, become addicted to computer, watched interesting movies showing the real world.

High school they talked about their crushes, friends, and studies while me got hooked up with the new gadget, experimenting them like a mad scientist,  watching college students do their homework, and of course trying to fit in in the society.

College Days, they talked about their future, while me, learned something, that it’s okay to be yourself, that you don’t have to please everybody, love what you do and don’t let other people think otherwise. Don’t be the same, don’t conform to the norm, you’re born different and let your difference stand out. There will always be people who will love you for being you.

Some valuables things cannot be learned in school. And that’s up to you to discover. I believe that one day intelligence won't be measured in your school card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment