Tuesday, May 23, 2017

MEMORIES OF MY CHILDHOOD

   I wrote this essay when I was in my third year college. Have fun reading.
          When I was little, I have all the opportunity to enjoy my childhood. It was the best childhood ever that I wouldn’t forget up until now. As the fourth out of five children, I consider myself young, wild and free. I was very active, I play games with my friends from morning and afternoon.
          I remembered when my mom tried to make me eat vegetables and I usually frowned because I don’t like the taste of it. I considered my self a hard headed, lazy and weak child, that’s why my brother had given me a nicked named “clumsy” or lampa in Tagalog.
          I had so many scars, a reminder that I was a fragile child. When it was my first time to ride a bike, it was satisfying experienced, I pedalled hard and I felt like flying. I see it as one of my cherished experience. No matter how many bruises I got in order to learn it.
          When I get sick my mom is there to comfort me, she gives me vitamins and medicines to lessen my sickness. She had always checked my body to know my condition. For me, having a mother stayed by my side gave me a feeling of security and happiness.
          Honestly when I was a child, I never liked school, I preferred watching TV then, I’m very addicted to a teleserye because it gives me excitement and joy, school somehow bored me back then. But now I realized the importance of having an education and learning.

          Childhood is so fun and wonderful. It gives me fulfillment and great memory especially when I get older. Childhood Is the one thing that won’t fade in my memory. It is a memory worth remembering for.

No comments:

Post a Comment